A Cornflower Gathering
OD3 – A Cornflower Gathering – Table Runner
- comes as a beautifully presented A5 sized booklet.
* Pale cream/beige fabric - 47" / 1.2m x width of fabric for centre panel, backing and binding
* Appliqué fabric (also used in border) - 10" / 25cm x width of fabric
* 5 fat eighths for borders (should coordinate well with above appliqué fabric)
Embroidery thread required
* 2 skeins of 6 stranded DMC to match your appliqué fabric for edging the appliqué pieces.
* 3 skeins of 6 stranded variegated thread that coordinates well
with border fabrics for embroidered stems and leaf-curls
(Please note: A thread with “longer
variegation“ is better suited to this design.)
Some ways your store may like to market this pattern
- A pretty project with an “old world” flavour, “A Cornflower Gathering” combines unique, gathered borders fusible appliqué, embroidered stems and a lovely wide binding.
-“A Cornflower Gathering” has been inspired by a love of 2 tone quilts and variegated thread. The tonal differences in the gathered border-fabrics, reflect the variegation of the thread used in the centre panel.
-This pattern features comprehensive instructions, featuring clear photographic detail. A simple quilt label design which coordinates with the centre panel, has also been included, with options for personalisation provided. Customers will also find full instructions for creating a wider than normal binding, how to join binding strips with a mitre, mitre wider corners and how to join the beginning and end of the binding with a mitre.
-Something a little different, this small project is simple in design, while providing detail to sink your teeth into!
Web site by Gecko Gully